Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Is it possible to intentionally become the person you wish to be? The best version of yourself you can imagine?
It's not only possible, it's how it's done...with intention, and commitment.
This week, we'll talk about what it takes to become "the possible you".
• [00:18] Abandoning resolutions
• [00:51] Set impossible goals
• [02:10] But, I don't know how to do that
• [03:01] What you've been doing doesn't work
• [04:25] You have to believe you deserve it
• [05:54] Construct your new identity
• [07:31] What is your identity?
• [11:31] Operating as your future self
• [13:50] Expect (and see) miracles
• [16:40] About my DBS
• [18:30] Mastermind meetings
• [20:11] No amount of money will ...
• [21:15] Some tasks to help you succeed
- Be Your Future Self Now: The Science of Intentional Transformation - Dr. Benjamin Hardy and Hay House
- Mind Your Mindset - Michael Hyatt and Megan Hyatt Miller
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
- The Gap and The Gain: The High Achievers' Guide to Happiness, Confidence, and Success - Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.
Ray Edwards is a world-renowned copywriter and communications strategist, writing for some of the most powerful voices in leadership and business including New York Times bestselling authors Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul) and Tony Robbins. Ray is a sought-after speaker and author, hosts a popular weekly podcast, and blogs at RayEdwards.com
I teach thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and business owners how to write the words that sell their products, services, and ideas.
Click The Button Below And Enter Your Primary Email Address To Get “The Daily Ray” And A FREE Digital Copy Of The “Marketing Your Own Business” Newsletter.