Monday, December 12, 2022
How should entrepreneurs view economic recession? Is it “brace for impact”, or “full speed ahead”?
I've lived through enough periods of recession to know this:
Any entrepreneur can USE the recession to prosper. You just need to keep these 10 principles in mind…
• [00:19] What's happening?
• [02:23] Always be making offers
• [02:47] Always give a reason why for immediate action
• [03:07] Always be clear and directive in what you write
• [03:40] Always track and measure with ruthless accuracy
• [04:10] Always use zero-cost brand building via social media
• [04:45] Always use strong sales copy
• [05:24] The fortune is in the follow-up
• [06:14] Always make your ads look like mail order
• [06:50] Results decide
• [07:16] Use pigheaded discipline, delegation, automation, and elimination to develop marketing habits
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.
Ray Edwards is a world-renowned copywriter and communications strategist, writing for some of the most powerful voices in leadership and business including New York Times bestselling authors Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul) and Tony Robbins. Ray is a sought-after speaker and author, hosts a popular weekly podcast, and blogs at RayEdwards.com
I teach thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and business owners how to write the words that sell their products, services, and ideas.
Click The Button Below And Enter Your Primary Email Address To Get “The Daily Ray” And A FREE Digital Copy Of The “Marketing Your Own Business” Newsletter.